Chery Industrial shelter's limited warranty
1) Chery Industrial Shelter warrants to the original purchaser that the Chery Industrial's PE Shelter and all parts are free from manufacturer’s defects for a period of 2 years, PVC Shelter and all parts are free from manufacturer’s defects for a period of 5 years, for both fabric and framework.
2) Warranty period is determined by the date of your original purchase invoice (not from the date of installation). For purchases made from Chery Industrial directly or from an authorized distributor which has been approved by Chery Industrial, please retain your bill of sale or other proof(s) of purchase to validate warranty service.
3) If you purchased from our authorized distributor, all claims must have a copy of the original receipt and need approved by our authorized distributor.
4) All products have 30 days to check for missing or defective parts. If a claim is made for missing or defective parts after 30 days of purchase, the buyer is responsible for the costs of shipping and parts.
What is not covered by this limited warranty?
- Damage that occurs during shipping.
- Shelter that has been subjected to abuse, accident, alteration, modification, tampering, vandalism, negligence, misuse, abrasive contact, faulty installation, lack of reasonable care, or if affixed to any attachment not provided with the shelter.
- Damage to the contents of shelter, any person or property is excluded.
- Wear of fabric due to improper installation of cover & doors.
- Damage that occurs due to acts of nature (including snow and wind)
- Product not installed according to instructions provided.
- Chery Industrial Shelter is not responsible for any damages, consequential damages, or injuries as a result of using Chery Industrial Shelter.
How do I register my building for warranty?
Registering your Chery Industrial Shelter for warranty is simple. Email us your serial number found in your instruction manual along with your purchase invoice number to email@example.com to register for a warranty.
What if my warranty expires? Can I buy extended warranty?
All accessories, hard wares and replacement tarp can be purchased after the warranty expires. Alternatively, we allow our buyers to purchase Chery Industrial manufacture extended warranty within 60 days from the date of purchase. Please contact our customer service team for more information.
What happens after I claim my replacement parts?
After you claim your replacement parts, it will take up to 5 business days to process. If your claim is approved, we will have your replacement parts ready for pick-up in our stores, or shipped out to where it was originally purchased from.
There may be a handling fee for the replacement parts. If the claim is approved but no further arrangements have been successfully made by customer within 7 calendar days, the parts will be forfeited and surrendered to Chery Industrial.